- Go to your phone settings
- Once on the main page, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for “TXP Chat”
- Select “TXP Chat”
- Search and select “Notifications”
- Make sure “Allow Notifications” is selected. To ensure that you receive all notifications, it is recommended that you set all other notification options to “on”
- Log back into TXP Chat. If the issue persist, see section below.
TXP Chat App Notification Settings:
TXP Chat gives you the option to customize your notifications preferences for each case.
- Within the App, on your “home page” select the settings wheel in the upper left hand corner
- Find and select “Notification Sounds” to bring down a list of different notification sounds
- TXP Chat has an option of exaggerated notification sounds that are perfect for waking you up during your on-call nights. If you choose to not select a ring tone TXP Chat will automatically assign a “Default” notification bell.
- It is also a good idea to check specific chats by entering the chat and selecting the information button at the top right. Make sure that your chatroom is not “muted”. If the chat is muted, your phone will not show notifications for messages received from that specific case.